If you’re about to start a small business or are already running one, chances are that you need a high risk payment processing solution. Additionally, Do you need High Risk Payment Processing Solutions? Go with having the instant solution of this here.
Every business needs to process payments from its revenue, and in today’s world, it’s unlikely that you can just limit yourself to cash transactions. Debit and credit cards use everyone, both for in-person and online purchases. Especially credit cards use by consumers and businesses alike.
But when it comes to small and even medium-sized businesses, finding a suitable payment processing proves to be difficult. Regardless of the industry that you’re in, many banks won’t take a new or even growing small business on as a payment solutions customer because they deem them to be high risk.
Are you in an industry that requires high risk payment processing?
- On top of that, many industries categorize banks and mainstream payment processors (PayPal, Stripe, Venmo) as high risk.
- They may not seem all that risky to other people, but typically these industries have a higher credit card chargeback ratio than what the banks have decided “the norm” to be (which is extremely low).
- And if your business falls into that category, getting a payment gateway and a merchant account becomes even harder.
- Mainstream payment processors typically follow the same guidelines as banks. They will don’t let you open a merchant account if you declare your high risk business.
- If you do get around this somehow, you might be able to use such a service for a while. But it comes at great risk to you and your business. Hence, these services can shut your account down with no warning, and immediately cut off your cash flow.
- To add insult to injury, they can even freeze your funds until you clear any wrongdoings. Losing revenue and access to a chunk of your cash reserves this way can quickly kill any business.
What to do to secure your business and its cash flow?
Rather than trying your luck with the banks playing roulette with services like PayPal, get a high risk merchant account.
This will ensure that you have stable high risk payment processing and can sleep soundly at night. Thereafter, your customers will still be able to buy from you and your revenue will keep flowing in.
5 Star Processing can handle your high risk payment processing
Our high risk payment processing solutions come with the expertise of working with high risk industries. We have chosen to specialize in this area, and have customers ranging from guns & ammo stores. It includes also gaming, and adult entertainment, lending, and credit repair.
Our staff is there to guide you to the best high risk payment processing solutions for your business. Easily it can get you started quickly.
On top of that, we guarantee that we will provide you with the lowest fees and rates in the industry.
Call us today for more information
If you have questions, about high risk payment processing in general or specific to your business, please call us now at (888) 253 9692 or send us an email to [email protected].
We can answer any of your questions, and if you feel ready, start your application for a high risk merchant account and payment gateway.CategoriesMerchant Account.