Sometimes you feel uninterested in continuing your business, or you just want to go into something else and want to delete or close Paypal business account.
- You may wonder, “how can I close my Paypal business account since I’m not using it?” yes, you can.
- Some don’t delete theirs, taking up space in the server, some try to delete theirs, but can’t find their way around it, and some handover the accounts to their siblings or relatives.
- Closing your Paypal account is easier than you think.
- It’s almost the same with closing a personal account, probably just a slight difference.
Here Is Step By Step Guide To Close or Delete Your Paypal Business Account.
Note that this action cannot be reversed, so think about this before doing it.
There is no recovery!
Step 1. Log In:
- The first step to this action is to log into your Paypal account.
- Put in your account details and go to your profile.
- Once you click on your profile, you will see a dropdown box of options you should choose from.
Step 2. The Profile Settings Menu:
Once the drop down box shows up, click on the profile settings menu, then go to a page, and by the left side of the page, you should see a few options like your business information, financial information, account settings, and selling tools.
- Click on account settings.
- Once you do that, a page will be displayed showing your account type.
- Besides the account type on the far right, you will see a small highlighted(in blue) text displayed as a “close account.”
- Click on it
Step 3. Verification:
Once you click the “close account” button, you may get a prompt that requires you to verify your account using text or email.
- This is to make Paypal sure that it’s you who’s closing the account.
- This verification is ensured so any form of mistake can be avoided.
- Once you’ve verify your account, then go to close account page.
Step 4. Deletion:
On this page, you will see a warning message telling you that the decision to close your account is final, both your account history and registration number will be lost.
- Please note that this action is permanent and cannot be reversed, and just in case you change your mind, simply click the “cancel” button.
- If you do click cancel, you will be taken back to your account page, and if you click continue, by then, you have successfully deleted your Paypal account.
- As you can see, deleting your Paypal account is much easier than you think, but before you make that decision, please try to re-evaluate your decision.
- If you’re deleting it because you’re fed up, don’t decide too quickly, you might not like the outcome.
- Try to check what is not going well in your enterprise and see how you can get it fixed.
- Deleting should’ t be the first thing to consider.
But if you have evaluated your decision or deleting it for a different reason, you should follow the steps shown above.
Take Help From 5 Star Processing To Delete or Close Paypal Business Account:
If you are not that much tech friendly and want to take help to delete or close Paypal business account. Call 5 Star Processing at +1 888-253-9692.